Here are our best package deals.
- A day trip along the St. Olav Trail with a picnic, and dinner and a sauna at the end of the day.
- A group conference or meeting combined with skiing in MidSwedens365 (a cross-country ski tunnel inside a mountain) and a three-course dinner at a farm restaurant.
- Skiing followed by a hot tub and beer tasting.
- Friendly, attentive accommodation.
- An excursion for pensioners with a visit to Revsund’s school museum, a guided tour of the unique Sundinsgården mansion and dinner on the steamboat Alma.
- A visit to Brattbytorpet with its unique collection of vintage machines and new museum. Then do some shopping at the local flea markets and end the day with a tasty moose burger at Gimårasten, Jämtland’s best roadhouse.
- Rent a canoe at Camp Viking and end the day with dinner at the restaurant there while tasting some real Belgian beer.
- Rent a boat and go fishing on the lake. The perch, pike and trout await you.
The possibilities are endless. Contact one of the companies on this page to find out what they can offer you.